Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Blues?

I guess it only makes sense. When one is working, you get the Monday blues.* So, I suppose it only makes sense that when one is not working, the Friday blues are possible.

It is the second Friday in a row where I've been hit with a bit of the blues. I made it through the week, busy with seeing friends, doing errands, working on my independent business opportunities, relaxing and enjoying life. Then Fridays seem to come and I feel a bit…empty, having lack of direction or general melancholy. I haven't fully put my finger on it but Fridays seem to get me a bit down.

At least I am looking forward to the weekend. We have a friend's 40th birthday with a lunch with the 4 of us and then his big bash next weekend.

And I always have my sweet little rescue dog, Lulu, crazily chasing her tail. What a life she leads - bet there is no Monday or Friday blues for her…!




* I actually always got the Tuesday blues as there was still a dream of the weekend on Monday whereas Tuesday, what do you look to? There's no reminiscing from the weekend nor is the work week even halfway over…!

No comments: