Friday, January 2, 2009

New Digs

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

my new year news is that i am getting a new flat. rents are sooo cheap because of all the job loss that ive found myself a new place that is bigger and cheaper - go figure. it is a two bedroom so now NOBODY has any excuse not to visit especially since you wont have to be with me in my studio. i move the beginning of february and am very excited! other than that, i am still in a bit of a funk but hope to busy myself with furnishing the new place. god, i really hope i dont get laid off...

anyway, any good new year resolutions? i dont make promises i cant keep so i didnt officially make any but a good one to start with is to lose some weight and stop swearing so much...lets see if either of those things happen.

No comments: