Friday, January 9, 2009

Help

please help me. work has blocked almost every (fun) site and i am shocked i am able to access this one, to be honest. well, when i was back in manhattan, i got stopped on the street and was taped for a match.com commercial. since i cannot go online and see if i am up there can SOMEONE please go see for me? i look terrible - i was jet lagged, hungover, wearing no make up and had a nice black head on the tip of my nose. i kind of feel like i am a warning sign for men that says, "if you dont sign up with match.com, you may end up dating this ugly bitch!" oh well, thank god i live over here now. so please, someone help!!!!!! thanks.

and i need help otherwise but anyone who knows me already knows that. i have so much anxiety about my job that i am not sleeping at night so i am taking loads of sleeping pills but waking at 5 in the morning. plus my hair is falling out and i become increasingly upset as each day goes on. people, my job is killing me...

No comments: