Monday, February 6, 2012

Luck and Timing

so much about life is all about luck and timing, isnt it?  so the pats had some bad luck (catches they should have made) and the timing just wasnt there for them today.  it has been a sad sad morning.

i went to the american club to watch it and it is a good spread of breakfast foods.  it is still a bit strange though and i would rather be in a bar in the states or at home in my sweats drinking wine (and at this point, gently weeping) but as ive learned, you cant recreate things here, you just need to sort out new traditions.

anyway, it was my friends birthday on saturday and was rather large.  the night started with me getting oil on my silk dress and finished with me waking up on my couch upright still in my stained dress.  these two pictures below sum up the night fairly well...


No comments: