Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jet Lagged

am completely awake at six am on thursday morning. man, jet lag is the worst. i hope it eases up soon because anyone who knows me KNOWS i am not a morning person. booooooo.

anyway, it is already so odd to be this far away - everyone else going though their daily life which all seems so familiar but i am here in a completely unfamiliar surrounding with an unfamiliar life. it is all quite odd and sometimes it hurts just thinking about it. but i guess you gotta tough it out, right? well, i'm tired and lazy and just want things to be easy.

and speaking of lazy...i am already annoyed at work. said managers claimed they rang me to find i turned off service to my phone. um, all right - no. it does not work in hong kong, morons. maybe you should have tried me at the hotel instead of just blaming me for your inability to reach me...enough passing the buck. i cant stand that - people's inablity to accept responsibility.

all right, six am and i am already off to a stellar day, i can feel it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY!!!! I'm glad to see you arrived over to HK in a safe fashion.....

J. Wesley Brown said...

Hang in there, chickadee. Now you know how I felt wandering around those South American cities all alone. Well, ok, it was just for a week at a time, but enjoy the adventure!