Friday, May 18, 2012

10HKD, a Hope and a Dream

so my account admin, whom i adore, asked me the other day if i wanted to try mark 6 (hong kong's lotto).  and at 10hkd a ticket and a dream to win a tax free jackpot, i said, "heck yeah!".  unfortunately, neither of us won diddly squat but ive now set up an account with the hong kong jockey club and i am going for it!

its so easy - i just signed up with hkjc and connected my bank account and now i can bet online on horses and mark 6.  the chinese love their gambling and i can see why.  my account admin said she would buy a little flat and get a part time job.  i told her i would buy a flat, too, in new york (to which she said, "of course"), travel a bit and then get a job i love but maybe doesnt pay a whole lot.  or start my own business or something i have a real passion for - not professional services, which i like but certainly am not engulfed in passion for...

so heres hoping!!!

No comments: