Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What's in a Name?

off to tokyo in two weeks time!!!  i am severely claustrophobic right now in hong kong and it is time to get out as it is now pushing on 5 weeks without reprive.  i booked my flight using american airline miles on cathay (which is awesome because i have about 130k on aa, they are so hard to use on aa but a breeze on cathay) but just talking to an american was SOOOOOOOO nice.  i did not have to spell my name.  nor did i have to say, "no, my name is not ezmerelda."  the other day, we did some delivery and the girl asked for my name.  i just said, "no, its just too long - i dont want to give it."  and she just went, "ok."  haha.

here i come, toe-key-yo!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

J. Wesley Brown said...

At restaurants and such, I was always Luis while in Spain. It helped speed things up and stopped people from calling me West.

Anonymous said...

I just use Phil McCracken

JG